· Obtain and own a Shop & Carry® food wagon thus assuring your wagon is sanitized.
· Receive varies benefits from possible Supermarket programs when using your own Shop & Carry® food wagon.
· Receive possible manufacturers' product coupons to use with the Shop & Carry® food wagon.
· Facilitates an easier return of recyclable items.
· Walk with a Shop & Carry® food wagon together or take it apart and drive to the supermarket.
· The top container can be used for light shopping.
· No more wasted time looking for a metal wagon in a large parking lot.
· No more hard metal wagons BANGING into or BLOCKING automobiles.
· No more infamous wobbly wheel !
· As your food is scanned, save time by putting your groceries right back into your own Shop & Carry® food wagon.
· No bags of any type needed !
· Customers of supermarkets with portable price scanners will eliminate the check-out line all together, just pay and go !
· Food does not get crushed like in all other metal wagons.
· Save time loading your car. Just three or four containers instead of eight or nine paper bags.
· No more bags ripping or falling over in car and spilling food.
· Carry or wheel three or four containers into your house instead of twelve or more plastic bags.
· Additional uses at home, such as sorting and transporting laundry.
· If around 1% of America's food shoppers used a Shop & Carry® food wagon, approximately 56 Million paper bags, (approx. 72,000 trees), will be saved per year.
· Plastic bags are also unnecessary when using the Shop & Carry® food wagon.
A reduction in the use of plastic bags will reduce our landfill problems.
· When the consumer owns his/her own food wagon, less litter will accumulate in parking lots because flyers, advertising brochures, coupons and newspapers will not be left behind.
· Shop & Carry® can be used to keep empty recyclable cans and bottles.
This will keep your recycles neat, organized and ready to return to supermarket service centers.
· Hopefully, by the end of this decade, numerous types of containers will be returned for refilling, reuse and finally recycling under the future "Dual System" laws. The Shop & Carry® makes returning such items effortless.
· Energy will be saved from "less packaging" with the Shop & Carry® food wagon providing the long sought after substructure needed! Besides fruits and vegetables going directly into the top container without any plastic bags, the following becomes feasible:
Stores that sell products that are unpacked still have to provide plastic bags to the customer in order to transport the amount they decided to buy. Just as the Shop & Carry® food wagon carries empty returnable bottles and cans to the store for deposits, customers will bring clear empty containers in their wagon . These containers with their empty weight imprinted on the front, can be filled with coffee, sugar, beans, cereal, and so on. The supermarket no longer has to supply plastic bags to package the unpacked product! Now add up the energy savings associated with just these three examples:
Less cardboard cereal boxes - Less cans for peanuts - Less jars for pickles
SAVING ENERGY TO MAKE AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT !
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY !
Through the immense connecting intra-structure, America will save on: gasoline, packaging, garbage removal, rectifying tomorrow's pollution problems that were created today, etc. For example, the change with truck deliveries due to less use of paper or plastic bags associated with metal wagons, could save as much gasoline as the law allowing Right Turns on Red Lights.
A FEW More EXAMPLES:
- Energy saved with the gasoline needed for trucks delivering paper and plastic bags
- Energy saved associated with metal wagon repairs and off site retrieval
- Energy saved with the gasoline used for power saws to cut down trees
- Energy saved with the diesel fuel a tugboat uses to push a garbage badge
- Less fuel needed for the manufacturing of paper and plastic bags used in supermarkets
- The energy used in the future to rectify the pollution problems created today.
· Obtain new Customers and Additional business offering shoppers a choice.
· Additional SALES volume from your present customers using their own Shop & Carry® food wagon. (Due to the numbers when a "customer loyalty earn-back" program and/or other supermarket bonuses are offered each time a customer shops in your food store with their own Shop & Carry® food wagon.)
· Public Relations strengthened as a result of helping our environment and saving energy.
· Save on the cost of new metal wagons.
· Save on cost associated with metal wagon Repairs, Vandalism, Recovery from off-property, Stolen wagons, Collection spots for metal wagons and Liability Insurance.
· Save on labor time to collect wagons.
· Save on cost of paper and plastic bags.
· Save on labor time ordering, unloading and storing bags.
· Save on storage space for bags and metal wagons, thus allowing more floor space for Displays and to SELL more merchandise.
· Save on cost to clean litter from parking lot (Flyers, etc. remain in customer's Shop & Carry® food wagon).
· Save on clear plastic bags used for vegetables and fruits. Customers who use the Shop & Carry® placed these items directly into their top container.
· Open design of each Shop & Carry® container avoids any security problems that would develop with solid or semi-solid containers hiding products from sight.
Electricity saved with the lights that are only on in an area because that is where paper or plastic bags are stored!
Energy saved from the production of coupons as the Shop & Carry® food wagon contributes intensely to stream-line coupon procedures already initiated by companies such as: Procter and Gamble and Post Cereals.
Energy saved with the "less packaging" of many additional products. The foundation for providing the "means" to have less packaging in the food industry didn't exist, until now.